Aussies are a hard working bunch. and we love affordable luxury holiday deals! Every year we flock to beautiful destinations at home and abroad to enjoy a well-earned rest! Of course, school and summer holidays are typical times to go – but of course, traveling off-peak can save a large sum of money and you can put your tired feet up on a beach at affordable rates!
I’ve been checking out some wonderful locations and deals online and thought I’d share my findings with my readers.
Here are a few reasons to go on cheap holidays in off-peak periods
- Because we all need a break and life is short!
- Spend quality time with the family
- Go on an adventure and experience a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Escape the Aussie winter
- Recharge your batteries
- Get perspective on what you are pursuing in life
- Save money on peak-season fares and prices!
- You’d be crazy to pay full price when you can grab a more affordable deal!
Why purchase cheap holiday ‘deals’
- Help you stick to your budget
- They have many inclusions, which you won’t have to fork out for when you get to your destination
- Include airfares, which can get really expensive if booked separately
- Get you the bulk discount due to relationships travel dealers have
- Take the hassle out of organising your trip
These are the type of deals on offer every year for us tired Aussies from sites like My Holiday Centre,who offer fabulous affordable luxury holiday deals all year round.
Top 3 cheap holiday destinations for Aussies
1. Malaysia: 4 nights $590pp including flights – Aloft Kuala Lumpur
Gosh it doesn’t get much better than this. This deal includes 4 nights in a Loft Room return airfares, return private airport/hotel transfers, buffet breakfast daily and exclusive My Malaysia package savings. While there you can check out Malaysia’s skyscrapers, wooden houses on stilts, five star hotels and ancient reefs, warm sandy beaches and mangroves.
2. Queensland: 3 nights fly and stay – Hilton Cairns $790pp
Destinations like Cairns, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Forest should definitely be put on every Aussie’s bucket list. Activities include snorkeling, hiking, white-water rafging, jungle surfing, beach dining and rainforest spas. Can’t you just picture yourself there? My family and I visited Port Douglas and Cairns last year and this certainly was a holiday to remember. Also – the food was amazing! Highly recommended and at a price like this including airfares – you can’t go wrong in terms of an affordable luxury holiday.
3. Bali: 8 nights fly and stay – Pullman Legian Nirwana – $1590
I’ve never been to Bali and until I started my little research quest for my family’s next holiday destination I’m putting Bali on the list. Did you know you can get deals like 8 nights in a Grand Deluxe Room with buffet breakfast daily per guest, return airfares, US$250 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit, 4 hours with private car and driver, Nusa Lembongan Island cruise and exclusive VIP Concierge Services? I didn’t – but I’m there and soon!
Other holiday deals (including fly and stay) you may wish to check out include Fiji at $1490 (7 nights), Thailand $1790 (9 nights) and Hawaii $1988 (6 nights).
I hope you enjoy your next holiday and affordable luxury holiday deal!
Finally, I can go in person – not just in my mind! How exciting!