Just because your dog is lying around the backyard looking all sun-drenched and cool, you’ll be surprised at what your dog is really thinking.
Here are 10 simple shopping tips your dog needs you to know – seriously…
- Don’t sniff around malls all day in a random shopping attack – you’ll waste money
- Shop from your kennel, you’ll save money and energy.
- Keep your money on a tight leash and create a budget.
- Pat your bank account by checking for unscrupulous account errors.
- Take water and treats with you so you won’t be panting for snacks at the mall.
- Follow the scent of great bargains by comparing prices online before shopping.
- Stay cool under the collar at all times and don’t panic. You’ll spend more.
- Take advantage of any loyalty programs you’ve been following all year.
- Don’t forget to buy your dog a present and reward him or her for their loyalty.
- Don’t take your puppies shopping with you as you’ll get stressed.
- Go for walkies to the mall late on Christmas Eve and you’ll sniff out some terrific bargains and rewards.
- Wag your tail and enjoy yourself while shopping – life really is short.