Whether you love photography, are Insta-happy or planning a trip – you are going to love this idea. This one’s a game-changer, and as my son and I are budding photographers, we love this concept.
Did you know and have you ever considered renting gear? Yep, I’m talking ‘try before you buy’ cameras? Well, this is a thing! Ted’s Cameras is my go-to store for all things film and has always been. They’re leaders in the field and are very well versed. I’ve always found the service to be outstanding too. Their rental program now offers consumers even more bang for their buck. If you love photography, this is an excellent solution. You can try out amazing camera gear while taking those awesome Insta-worthy shots on a trip.
Here are 5 great reasons to rent cameras
1. Reduce trip costs by trying out a better kit – for a cheaper price
2. You can rent gear that suits your travel destination and needs
Mirrorless Cameras – Ted’s Top Picks:
3. You can experiment with specialty lenses
Lenses – Ted’s Top Picks:
4. You can leave more expensive gear at home
5. You can add travel accessories to your kit
Ok, I’m going to say it: Walking around with a professional photography kit makes you look well, ‘cool.’ But there’s no point in looking cool if you haven’t got a camera bag to set that kit off. This is kind of like wearing the perfect suit with the wrong shoes. Yeah, style is important when it comes to photography. The bags also have a purpose. They protect your gear while exploring those amazing streetscapes and destinations.
Tripods & Camera Bags: Ted’s Top Picks:
- Manfrotto Befree Advanced Travel Tripod
- Manfrotto MK Element Big Travel Tripod
- Mindshift Photocross 10 Sling Carbon
- Lowepro Flipside 200AW II Backpack
Ready to rent?
Sponsored – In Collaboration with Ted’s Cameras. *On a personal note, Ted’s are excellent. I’ve used their services many times. Their gear and customer service is outstanding.