Parties are a great excuse to pull those pink pumps out of your shoe cupboard, fiddle with accessories in the mirror and gloss those lips up with plumper.
If you are feeling the effects of that awful winter weather throw a party!
Gather your dearest friends and get started on organising a great little get together. Planning a party is a great way to beat those winter blues and it’s always nice to have something to look forward to.
What’s the prize? The warm satisfaction of getting the most out of a winter weekend! Sake in front of the fire anyone?
Would you like more free and cheap ideas on things to do each season?
- 180+ pram friendly adventures for mums
- 50 things to do in your community this Christmas
- 50 things to do indoors this Christmas
- 20+ things to do in the garden this Christmas
- 45 things to do in your region this Christmas
- 130 little adventures in the garden for kids
- 110 quirky ways to feel rich on a budget
- 300+ simple ways to find happiness on a budget
- 135 wonderful ways to lift your mood instantly
- 150+ simple ways to free yourself from housework
- 150 indoor activities for kids